As a smava Senior IT Recruiter (m/f) - you will play an important role in contributing to the growth of smava. You will be the innovation driver in getting new tech talents on board. Show us the things we currently don’t know and increase the impact of things that run well. We are driven by a trial & error approach to measure success of existing methods towards new ideas of Recruiting. If you can identify yourself with this, apply now for the role:
Senior IT Recruiter (m/f)
- As a smava Senior IT Recruiter (m/f) you will take the lead on end-to-end Recruiting processes for technical roles (e.g. software engineers, DevOps etc.) in using established (passive, active search and meetup’s etc.) as well as new ways of recruiting the best suiting tech talents
- You will manage the whole Recruitment cycle (briefing to signing)
- You will use our Recruitment data to create the most effective recruitment campaigns (monitoring performance, tracking and analyzing results as well campaign optimization)
- In close collaboration with our Engineering team you will use meet up’s, fairs or conferences as a way to spread smava’s name in the tech community, showing that a Senior IT Recruiter (m/f) at smava is able to speak tech
- You will contribute to side projects (e.g. Employer Branding activities and job fairs)
- You will identify process improvements from your Senior IT Recruiter (m/f) perspective
- You will roll up your sleeves and jump in to help your colleagues when needed as we are one team!
- You are a passionate about Recruiting and up to date on new trends in the IT/Tech Recruiting domain
- You have a proven track record of hiring technical roles (e.g. Senior Software Engineers)
- You are experienced in handling Technical Hiring Managers to get roles filled
- You speak Tech, which means Java is more than an island to you
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You appreciate honesty, direct communication and a lot of humor
- Ideally you feel comfortable with speaking and writing German
- Ideally you have also experience in Excel and possess an analytical mind
What we offer:
- Autonomous working environment and managers as well as teammates who jump in if needed
- A fast-paced environment and flat company structure
- Flexible working hours as well as home office opportunities
- Paid education (e.g. trainings, workshops, conferences)
- Subsidized lunch offer (smunch.co) and subsidized public transport ticket (VBB Umweltkarte)
- Discounted fitness offers close to the office
- Language courses and a smava promoted pension scheme
- Beer Friday, Cookie Friday, company and team events
- Smart colleagues from all around the world (40+ nationalities)
- Open communication and flat hierarchy that allows fast execution
We are looking forward to your online-application, including your resume, earliest possible starting date and salary expectations addressed to Martin Firlus.
Please also let us know, where you have found our job advertisement first.
We are smava - the online loan comparison platform. We provide transparency and fairness to our customers by delivering all the relevant data and information that allows them to act as empowered market participants. Our mission is disrupting financial services by digitalizing lending. We provide our customers with the fastest, most convenient, and most affordable personal credit solutions which fit their individual needs best. That is why we also have been awarded as Innovator 2018. All of that has been achieved thanks to almost 500 employees. Become a part of the smava-story now!