As a smava Senior Tech Recruiter (m/f) - Talent Acquisition Manager you will play an important role in contributing to the growth of smava. By implementing targeted marketing as well as active sourcing campaigns you will find the best candidates and get them on board. Join us now!
Senior Tech Recruiter (m/f) – Technical Talent Acquisition Manager
- You will focus on technical positions (e.g. software engineers etc.) by passive (job boards) and active sourcing (e.g. Xing, LinkedIn, Google search)
- You will coordinate and own the whole Recruiting/ Talent Acquisition process
- You will screen applications and conduct phone as well as onsite interviews
- You will own the contracting negotiations to close candidates in time
- You will use data as the base for decision making (tracking, monitoring and optimization of Talent Acquisition campaigns)
- You will build relationship with the stakeholders to maintain a trustful working together
- You will contribute to side projects (e.g. Employer Branding, tracking, job fairs)
- You will roll up your sleeves and help out your colleagues when needed
- You are passionate about Recruiting & Talent Acquisition
- You have a proven track record of successful Tech Recruiting (e.g. Software Engineers) owning the whole Recruiting cycle
- You are experienced in handling Technical Hiring Managers to get positions filled
- You speak Tech, which means Java is more than an island to you
- You appreciate honesty, direct communication and a lot of humor
- Ideally you have also experience in Excel and possess an analytical mind
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You feel comfortable with speaking and writing German
What we offer:
- Autonoumsly working environment and managers as well as teammates who jump in if needed
- A fast moving environment
- Flexible working hours as well as home office opportunities
- Paid education (e.g. trainings, workshops, conferences)
- Subsidized Lunch offer (smunch.co) and subsidized public transport ticket (VBB Umweltkarte)
- Discounted fitness offers close to the office
- Language courses and a smava promoted pension scheme
- Beer Friday, Cookie Friday, company and team events
- Smart colleagues from all around the world (40+ nationalities)
- Open communication and flat hierarchy that allows fast execution
We are looking forward to your online-application, including your resume, earliest possible starting date and salary expectations addressed to Martin Firlus.
Please also let us know, where you have found our job advertisement first.
We are smava - the online loan comparison platform. We provide transparency and fairness to our customers by delivering all the relevant data and information that allows them to act as empowered market participants. Our mission is disrupting financial services by digitalizing lending. We provide our customers with the fastest, most convenient, and most affordable personal credit solutions which fit their individual needs best. This is why we also have been awarded as Innovator 2018. All of this has been achieved thanks to almost 500 employees. Become a part of the smava-story now!