Are you up for a successful grown-up start-up headquartered in Berlin-Friedrichshain?
smava is one of the biggest Fintech employers and has received several awards, including the price for Innovator 2019 and the Top Employer 2019. Our company grows by 80 percent each year – become part of the smava story now! And let us grow together.
We are, smava – the online credit comparison. We make loans transparent, fair and cheap!
Join one of the most well-funded Fintech companies in the field of B2C financial market as part of our Agile Team. Scrum, Kanban and coaching more than just buzzwords to you? Perfect! We got something to offer and move you to the next level.
Become a part of the smava story now! We are looking for:
Agile Expert / Scrum Master (m/f)
Are you a passionate agile person who believes in the benefits of diversity and power of agile? Do you like to apply Scrum at scale, Kanban or any other agile process that engage our people to achieve our mission, to revolutionize the credit market by making it fair and transparent? Are you the one who can mediate the conflicts and set up the happiest cross-functional team out there? As a part of a growing Agile Expert family, you will co-work with the Agile Lead. Every day at smava you will be taking responsibility for caring about the teams, creating, learning & validating agile techniques and improving our performance in any of its forms. This is your time to join us and start writing the history in an exciting and challenging FinTech sector together with smava!
“people over process.”
– smava culture. https://www.smava.de/jobs/de/benefits/
Your daily business
- Be a part of 1 to 2 teams as an Agile Expert / Scrum Master in order to develop and improve agile & lean processes, structures and culture within the delivery team
- Observe and foster cultural and environmental driven changes within the delivery team
- Facilitate our meetings to make them valuable & fun
- Manage impediments to find ways of improving our performance
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineer Leads for continuous process improvements and make progress visible
- Build excellent communication inside and among the teams, grow high-performance mentality and make sure that the team members are having fun working together
- Ensure appropriate documentation of agile process & rituals
- Set up team events & trainings to make sure that smava employees rock
- Enable process of reorganization with Agile Expert / Scrum Master and make it as painless as possible
- Usage and optimization of the extended functionality of JIRA & Confluence, including structuring the knowledge management in Confluence
To get things done you will need
- At least 4 years of proven working experience in successfully guiding around 1 development team as a Scrum Master or Kanban Coach
- Experience within a scaled agile process environment
- Experience in introducing Scrum & Kanban to the teams
- Sound knowledge about high-level planning and project monitoring
- Know-how of autonomously organizing & facilitating events for the cross-functional teams
- Education in Project Management, Computer Science, IT, Engineering or any other similar field
- Resilient and challenge-loving personality
- Fluent spoken and written in English
What we offer
- An exciting opportunity in an innovative and fast-growing Fintech company
- Signing bonus, because every great decision should be rewarded
- Relocation bonus (in case you are relocating to Berlin)
- Onboarding support (e.g. assistance visa application/work permit, German health insurance, accommodation)
- Paid education (e.g. trainings, workshops, conferences)
- Employer-funded pension
- Subsidized Lunch offer (smunch.co) and subsidized public transport ticket (VBB Umweltkarte)
- Discounted fitness offers close to the office
- Flexible working hours
- German courses
- Brown Bag Lunches, Hackathons, Beer Friday, Cookie Friday, Mystery Lunch and team events
- Open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- Smart colleagues from all around the world (40+ nationalities)
Did we get your attention? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application including:
- CV, salary expectations and the earliest starting date addressed to Katerina Arsova (030/6174800-14)
- In case you are not an EU citizen, we also need copies of your academic degree & valid passport
- If you already have a Blue Card, Visa or Work Permit, please let us know
Note that it will be difficult to proceed with your application without the documents mentioned above.