Are you up for a successful grown-up start-up headquartered in Berlin-Friedrichshain?
smava is one of the biggest fintech employers and has received several awards, including the price for Innovator 2019 and the Top Employer 2019. Our company grows by 80 % each year – become part of the smava story now! And let us grow together.
We are, smava – the online credit comparison. We make loans transparent, fair and cheap!
Join one of the most well-funded fintech companies in the field of B2C financial market as part our Product Team.
Senior Product Manager – Business Services (m/f)
Your passion for business and user experience will allow you to identify and solve the pain points throughout smava’s customer journey. Equipped with strong leadership skills and an entrepreneurial mindset, you will drive your data backed roadmap throughout the organization. As a Senior Product Manager - Business Services (m/f) you will not only optimize but also innovate how people apply for and receive consumer loans with the customer at the center of your attention. Are you interested in growing with us towards being the #1 online consumer loans business in Germany? – Get in touch with us!
- You own and develop our Advisory/Sales and Customer Success Tools
- Developing a product vision and strategy together with your team
- Define the Backlog and Roadmap with a mid and long-term planning horizon
- Combining deep knowledge of stakeholder, the existing product including KPIs, market and competitors in order to solve business and customer problems
- Opportunity assessment, product discovery (qualitative and quantitative research, analytics, market research, prototyping etc.) and product delivery
- Gather Business Values and engage your cross-functional team
- Automate manual and repetitive processes such as definition of target processes and workflows
- Managing stakeholder needs and interests from other departments
- Work closely together with the Engineering Lead, Business Analyst and other Product Teams
- Track and monitor budget
- More than 4 years of experience in Product Management
- Proven track record as a Product Manager (m/f) in a fast-growing online consumer business
- Expert knowledge and a proven track record in managing tools like Salesforce, Pipedrive and Zendesk (Make or Buy Decisions, Integrations, Process and Workflow Management, Continuous Improvements)
- Experience in agile and lean product management methods (Scrum, Kanban, Prototyping, ...)
- Strong leader with an entrepreneurial drive and focus on business impact
- You want to build products your customer loves
- Passion for fast learning and continuously improving yourself
- Experienced in managing stakeholders and building relationships across the whole organization
- Fluent in English and German
- Work experience in fintech domain, bank or some other financial sector
- Worked in AGILE using Atlassian Suite of products
What we offer
- Signing bonus, because every great decision should be rewarded
- Relocation bonus (in case you are relocating to Berlin)
- Development opportunity to lead an Intern, Requirement Analyst or Junior PM
- An exciting opportunity in an innovative and fast-growing Fintech company
- A personal budget for personal education and training
- Employer-funded pension
- Onboarding support (e.g. assistance visa application/work permit, German health insurance, accommodation)
- Subsidized lunch offer (smunch.co) and subsidized public transport ticket (VBB Umweltkarte)
- Discounted fitness offers close to the office
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses
- Brown Bag Lunches, Hackathons, Beer Friday, Cookie Friday, Mystery Lunch and team events
- Open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- Smart colleagues from all around the world (35+ nationalities)
Then apply online via the application button. All applications are accepted exclusively via the application form.
Contact: Natalia Nehring (030 - 617 48 0014)
In case you are not an EU citizen:
- We also need a copy of your academic degree, valid passport and residence permit (e.g. Blue Card, Visa or Work Permit) - if you already have one
Note that it will not proceed with your application without the documents mentioned above.