Are you up for a successful grown-up startup headquartered in Berlin-Friedrichshain?
smava is one of the biggest fintech employers and has received several awards, including the price for Innovator 2019 and the Top Employer 2019. Our company grows by 80% each year – become part of the smava story now! And let us grow together.
We are smava – the online credit comparison. We make loans transparent, fair and cheap!
Join one of the most well-funded fintech companies in the field of B2C financial market as part of our Web Analytics Team. Web Tracking, A/B Testing, Google Analytics, BigQuery and Hotjar are more than just buzzwords to you? Perfect! We got something to offer and move you to the next level.
Web & Digital Analyst (m/f)
smava’s analytics team is at the core to improving and optimizing our product. We solve complex problems and continually gain expertise about our customer behavior contributing with strategic recommendations across all areas involved. Our Web & Digital Analyst provide insights into the conversion and ROI optimization by collecting and analyzing data throughout different data sources. We are looking for Web & Digital Analyst to take ownership of our tracking and web focused projects.
- Creating measurement plans which includes defining tracking goals, metrics and KPI’s
- Implementing marketing pixels, tags and triggers and perform QA for performance measurement of marketing campaigns
- Implementing tracking to analyze user behavior on our website using tools like Google Tag Manager and Hotjar
- Providing insights and recommendation to Marketing, Product and other stakeholders by analyzing tracking data using Google Analytics & BigQuery
- Responsibility for tracking data integrity during production releases and regression testing
- At least 2 years of experience as a Web & Digital Analyst, ideally in a Startup environment
- Confidence in working and setting-up tracking tools - Google Analytics 360 (Google Marketing Platform) & Hotjar
- Being an expert in implementing and deploying tags using Google Tag Manager
- Experience in retrieving data using BigQuery or SQL
- Fluency in English
- Team player but at times also working independently on projects
- Ability to interact with stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Skills to present results to stakeholders
- Analytical mindset to analyze large complex datasets
- Ability to think of out of the box solutions for complex problems
- Self-motivation to develop technical skillset and gain deeper understanding of business
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics 360 (GMP)
What we offer
- Signing bonus, because every great decision should be rewarded
- Relocation bonus (in case you are relocating to Berlin)
- An exciting opportunity in an innovative and fast-growing Fintech company
- A personal budget for personal education and training
- Employer-funded pension
- Onboarding support (e.g. assistance visa application/work permit, German health insurance, accommodation)
- Subsidized lunch offer (smunch.co) and subsidized public transport ticket (VBB Umweltkarte)
- Discounted fitness offers close to the office (e.g. Urban Sports, John Reed, McFit, Superfit)
- Flexible working hours
- Free German classes
- Hackathons, Beer Friday, Cookie Friday and team events
- Open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- Smart colleagues from all around the world (40+ nationalities)
Then apply online via the application button as “Web & Digital Analyst”. All applications are accepted exclusively via the application form.
Contact: Aleksandra Brodawka (030 - 617 48 0014)
In case you are not an EU citizen
- We also need a copy of your academic degree, valid passport and residence permit (e.g. Blue Card, Visa or Work Permit) - if you already have one
Note that it will not proceed with your application without the documents mentioned above.